Actually, intelligent people do have multiple fields of study, and mastery.

However, what I went through, and others with the intelligence, and
aptitude for when through.

Is very highly specialized training.

Taught to " be an Expert at becoming an Expert ".
Or a Jack of all Trades.

Or as my Mentor William Taft states.
A " Man of Many Hats ".

And yeah, one can easily accumulate that much knowledge, and Mastery over
decades.

Zen was the hardest thing to master, " The Book of Shadow " forbidden
outside of China. I was fortunate enough to obtain a copy.
Although I was too young when I started studying Zen with no Guru.
Took me a long time to master.

Next to Electronics Engineering some of the hardest principles, and
concepts to ever figure out.

However, yes. Mastery of all that, and some more.
History, Theology, Mythology, Linguistix, etc.

Anyway, thats your EGO / Shadow causing you doubt for the record.
You cant see how someone can do that.
Cause you have never been around people that were intelligent with high
aptitudes.
That also happen to have Intelligence Training.

ttyl.
Not responding further.

-StealthMode