I also find it ironic.
And will point this out for you, alehOhio2007.

See how you doubt, then you try to belittle?

Thats Narcissism.

Dont take my word for it.
" Narcissistic Personality Disorder ", " Abusive Personality Disorder ".

Research them.
Cause while others here do in fact have diagnosable symptomologies.
They are also " Personae Projecting " their own behaviors on others.

And their OWN Psych Disorders, they accuse others of.

/DropsMic
/WalksAway
/ExitsStageLeft
/DuckWalkingEven