lmao i'm not even american have fun with that

also damn i wish my uncle worked for nintendo

On 3/10/2024 5:50 PM, StealthMode Hu wrote:
Where they really fucked up is.
My email is already listed with DHS, NTAC, USSS, CIA, DIA, NSA.

And your IP address.

Is now being traced.
Your identity is being documented.
And you might even be killed for abusing the system,and attempting to commit fraud, and identity theft involving former personnel.

So enjoy what is about to happen.