On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:47:08 +0300, ics wrote:

That is exactly what I want, yes :)

I thought the -verify_all function was to validate all files, but a regular update seems to do that as well?

What he wants to avoid is having hdd go read bonanza while people
play on other servers on games that did not update. It causes lag. I
also have the same issue and i think it's just working as intended.

-ics