The entity data seems normal for a payload map. The client extrapolation seems odd as my understanding is that this would only occur when the client fails to receive updates from the server. But the net graph seems to indicate the server is still sending out tic updates since there are no gaps in the data payloads on the graph.

Perhaps the issue is the server thread receiving game state updates from the clients is locked up. Or maybe I'm reading the net graph incorrectly.