No -threads option currently in use. I've tried -threads 1 and -threads 3 in the past but didn't see any positive effects.

-ics

1.11.2012 21:53, Chris Oryschak kirjoitti:
Interesting! (sorry to semi hijack this thread).

I'll defiantly have to try this out.  My dedicated server with 8 cores has
each srcds instance (8 servers on it) bound to a core each.  My
understanding was that they would overlap onto the same core and tax that
cpu core if they wern't taskset'd to a core each.

Do you run your server(s) with -threads 3 ?