Did you change the url in the motd.txt of changed the physical page?

wrote:

>>> For some reason my motd keeps getting cached ingame. I
have changed it yet it loads the cached version in the browser. There's
obviously no F5 ingame and I want clients to see the new version. The
URL shows correctly out of game. Is this some setting in WebKit?

Yeah. Valve seem to break the MOTD code every few releases.... Good QA
your list preferences, or view the list archives, please visit:

Links:
------
[1]