Not sure what the current default is now but out of interest does
adding "-threads 3" to your command line help at all?

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin v" <velt...@gmail.com>

I've noticed that too. HUGE spikes causing waprs/lags to clients. Yellow
lerp and ping rising up to 200 (sometimes more) for about 1-2sec. This
keeps happening about every 1 minute. Players are fully raged by this.