I typically put most command-line stuff in "autoexec.cfg" myself, but it
takes pretty-much the standard stuff any SRCDS server will take.  Here's
mine (on Linux):

./srcds_run -secure -game fof -nohltv +port 6311 -steamport 7311 -debug;

I put "mp_teamplay 1" in the autoexec.cfg, along with what map to start -
"map fof_robertlee" as an example.  But, if you are in the habit of
specifying the map in the command-line, it should work as with any other
SRCDS server.