Got one setup for East Canada. trying it out right now. how do i change server
slots? it shwos only 2. i added mp_maxplayers 20 in server cfg, do i need it in
the run command? BTW working fine on windows server 2012 r2

________________________________
 From: Weasels Lair <wea...@weaselslair.com>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:49:01 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Need more dedicated server for "Fistful-of-Frags" (FoF)!

Thanks a lot every one.  I think we've got plenty of capacity for now.  I even
see a number of the pay-per-reserved-slot / pay-for-perks guys getting into the
act now too!

Not sure how long the high-demand will last.  But, I am sure it will diminish
somewhat over the coming couple of weeks.

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 4:13 PM, big john <brewskii...@gmail.com> wrote:

Alright well I got 2 up. If it wasn't for the wheezy thing I would have done
more. FYI sourcebans works fine