Ah sorry misread it,

A quick google suggests the only way to downgrade gems is to uninstall  
it and install the version of gems you want.

You need to find a windows binary for 1.2 and install that.

Mark

On 27 Sep 2008, at 11:20, Dave Porter wrote:

>
> Hi Mark,
>
> I think it is the other way round - he is reporting that he has 1.3,
> but the hobo installing is asking for 1.2 !
>
> cheers, Dave
>
>
> On Sep 27, 3:50 pm, Mark Kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> gem update --system
>>
>> will update gem to the latest.
>>
>> Mark
>>
>> On 26 Sep 2008, at 22:29, Edmund wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> I am installing hobo on a Windows Vista machine and got this error.
>>
>>> C:\ruby>gem install hobo
>>> ERROR:  Error installing hobo:
>>>        hobosupport requires RubyGems version = 1.2
>>
>>> C:\ruby>gem --version
>>> 1.3.0
>>
>>> How can I install gem 1.2?
>>
>>> Edmund Vergel de Dios
>>> p.s. I just installed hobo on my Vista laptop yesterday and did not
>>> get this error.
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to