Has anyone else had this issue? Currently I am unable to update to the latest hobo using gems. Would be great to get this working soon.
Thanks On Oct 6, 2:19 am, Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Weird, I am not getting this issue on Windows XP.. > > On Oct 5, 7:56 pm, adamski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > I uninstalled rubygems-update 1.3.0 and installed 1.2.0 > > I still get: > > > hobosupport requires RubyGems version = 1.2 > > > am I missing something? > > I can see only 1.2 if I call gem list. > > > Thx > > > On Oct 5, 12:45 pm, adamski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > I'm also having this problem - how do you install a specificversion > > > (ubuntu/debian) ? > > > > Seems strange that it wont work on 1.3 - are they not backwards > > > compatible? > > > > Thanks > > > Adam > > > > On Sep 27, 5:13 pm, Mark Kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > > Ah sorry misread it, > > > > > A quick google suggests the only way to downgrade gems is to uninstall > > > > it and install theversionof gems you want. > > > > > You need to find a windows binary for1.2and install that. > > > > > Mark > > > > > On 27 Sep 2008, at 11:20, Dave Porter wrote: > > > > > > Hi Mark, > > > > > > I think it is the other way round - he is reporting that he has 1.3, > > > > > but the hobo installing is asking for1.2! > > > > > > cheers, Dave > > > > > > On Sep 27, 3:50 pm, Mark Kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > >> hi, > > > > > >> gem update --system > > > > > >> will update gem to the latest. > > > > > >> Mark > > > > > >> On 26 Sep 2008, at 22:29, Edmund wrote: > > > > > >>> I am installing hobo on a Windows Vista machine and got this error. > > > > > >>> C:\ruby>gem install hobo > > > > >>> ERROR: Error installing hobo: > > > > >>> hobosupportrequiresRubyGemsversion =1.2 > > > > > >>> C:\ruby>gem --version > > > > >>> 1.3.0 > > > > > >>> How can I install gem1.2? > > > > > >>> Edmund Vergel de Dios > > > > >>> p.s. I just installed hobo on my Vista laptop yesterday and did not > > > > >>> get this error.- Hide quoted text - > > > - Show quoted text - --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
