Typical stuff is check how many db calls it's making and adjust your
controller code to include associations if those are being used in the
page.  Really, just standard optimization.

On Oct 7, 3:45 am, Robi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Since switching to Hobo 0.82 (from 0.75) I have noticed a performance
> difference.  E.g. an application with about 20 models takes 17 seconds
> to load a simple index page (uses table-plus, with in-line editor).
>
> I am running on a modern Macbook (intel) with mySQL and am operating
> in Dev mode.  I realise that this is a generic question (and it
> depends on my app) but is there anything I can do to speed the app up?
>
> Thanks
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to