Set Hobo::ModelRouter.reload_routes_on_every_request = false
in config/initializers/hobo.rb You will need to restart the server to see changes to routes and to automatically generated rapid pages. 17 seconds sounds way to long though. Are you using webrick or mongrel? Also, make sure you don't have controllers that you're not using (i.e. you probably don't need the full set of 20 controllers, but if you generated everything with hobo_model_resource you will have them all) Tom On 7 Oct 2008, at 10:45, Robi wrote: > > Hi, > Since switching to Hobo 0.82 (from 0.75) I have noticed a performance > difference. E.g. an application with about 20 models takes 17 seconds > to load a simple index page (uses table-plus, with in-line editor). > > I am running on a modern Macbook (intel) with mySQL and am operating > in Dev mode. I realise that this is a generic question (and it > depends on my app) but is there anything I can do to speed the app up? > > Thanks > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
