I spoke to soon. I just updated my gems and there's a new version of echoe that fixes the problem.
On Oct 8, 7:41 pm, davidmathers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > It looks like echoe does this by default. You need to add a > p.rubygems_version line to the Rakefiles. > > On Oct 8, 2:54 am, Tom Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > I recently tried to install Hobo and I can't with the current Gem > > > version, which is 1.3.0. > > > I can't back gem down to 1.2 without a hassle. > > > Anyone know of the problem and a quick fix? > > > Well I can't even upgrade to rubygems 1.3 : ) Seems to be broken > > > Could be a gem problem rather than a Hobo problem. > > > What went wrong? > > > Tom --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
