Any guidelines for deciding when to define a tag and when to just
write a dryml page?

For example, I have customized the look-and-feel of the various show
pages in my app, but they all follow the same flow with only some
minor variations. So, I was able to easily extend the "show-page" tag:

/view/taglibs/application.dryml
<extend tag="show-page" polymorphic>
  <page merge-attrs>
    <content: param>
<!-- content goes here -->
    </content:>
  </page>
</extend>

Now, let's say we have a "Widgets" model, which needs a little
customizing for the show-page. Should I make a new tag:

/view/taglibs/application.dryml
<def tag="show-page" for="Product">
  <!-- customizing goes here -->
</def>

Or should I create a new show.dryml page:

/view/widgets/show.dryml
<show-page title="Widget">
  <!-- etc etc etc -->
</show-page>

Any thoughts?

-VegHead
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to