Okay... so it's been a long road (had to update rubygems, add github
to sources, download mislav-will_paginate, generate a new hobo
skeleton) but I finally got hobo 0.8.3 working with my code base.
However, now I'm stuck with the same problem as when I started, I get
nothing when I link to a page generated by this controller code:

hobo_model_controller
auto_actions :all

I thought the index action generated by hobo was supposed to grab
every thing in your table, display it, and let you perform create,
update, delete operations on it. Is there a good tutorial for 0.8.3 or
a good place in the source to try and figure out what the auto actions
are doing?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to