I am an enormous fan of Engine Yard. Very easy, astonishing support.
I have had apps there for about a year and love it.

I deploy via Github and Hobo did not create problem for me.

On Jan 27, 7:20 pm, Paul Howson <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to get a prototype Hobo application up and running on a public
> host quickly, with minimum hassles. (Low cost is not so important as
> reliability and simplicity of the process.)
>
> I'm assuming one of the hosting companies which specialises in Rails
> hosting would be the best option.
>
> Can anyone offer advice or tips on this topic please?
>
> Are there any special considerations when using Hobo?
>
> Thanks
> Paul Howson
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to