On Mar 20, 11:40 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote:
> Looks great Bryan
>
> Would be nice to see a complete jQuery replacement eventually so we
> can drop the need for prototype/scriptaculous.
Good. I don't really feel like porting hjq-input-many to
Prototype. :)
>
> What was the problem with the classdata approach? Yes HTML5 data
> attributes solve exactly this problem, but many validators will see
> them as invalid. Maybe that doesn't matter.
Most validators have been updated to support HTML5, and the others
just plain won't validate something with a DOCTYPE of HTML5. Anyways,
I think with my approach we can switch to HTML5 easily when it proves
reasonable.
Nothing's wrong with it. It just gets unwieldy if you have more than
one or two pieces of data you're putting in there, and if some of
those pieces aren't strings.
While I have your attention, could you please check out my definition
of hjq-datepicker? Except for "name", the long list of attributes
gets repeated on the next two lines. I'm sure there's a way to make
this DRY, but my master of DRYML isn't quite there yet. Suggestions?
thanks,
Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---