Yes, definitley go with Hobo!

We ave built an LDAP plugin for Hobo.  Not sure if Tola uploaded, but
let us know if  you need it.

Also, We have been enhancing the Agility Tutorial for an upcoming
book.  "Stories" have been replaced by "Requirements" and we have some
simple roles included.


On Apr 18, 7:21 pm, Tiago Franco <[email protected]> wrote:
> Paron,
>
> Take a quick look at the metrics section:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/browse_thread/thread/22d419d...
>
> Regards,
>   TF
>
> On Apr 17, 3:17 pm, paron <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Wow, almost no sooner said than done. Hobo is very impressive, even
> > with the occasional bug.
>
> > I made a slight change to the tutorial application: In Part 5/Have a
> > configurable set of statuses, it says "As for actions, we probably
> > only want the write actions, and the index page:" and gives the code
> > as, "auto_actions :write_only, :new, :index." That made the story
> > statuses show up on the home page in an unhelpful way, and made a
> > Story Statuses tab, which also wasn't helpful.
>
> > I changed the code to: "auto_actions :write_only, :new" and I liked
> > the result much better. I don't think anything broke, but I can't be
> > entirely sure.
>
> > Anyway, great tutorial and a great framework  -- thanks so much! Now,
> > I'll try to use Hobo on my real app and see how far I can get.
>
> > Ron
>
> > On Apr 17, 9:07 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > You hit bug 369:  
> > > https://hobo.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8324/tickets/369-filter-menu-...
>
> > > That's #3 on my list of things to do, so I hope to fix that today or
> > > Monday.
>
> > > Bryan
>
> > > On Apr 17, 7:50 am, paron <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > Okay, I went back to 2.2.2, and I am glad -- at least I can shut
> > > > Mongrel down with Ctrl-C again.
>
> > > > I am working the tutorial, and everything seems fine, pretty clear.
> > > > Except: in Section 5, "Filtering Stories by Status." The page looks
> > > > right, and all the filters work except "All." I can see the ?
> > > > status=whatever in the url, but when I choose "All" it doesn't go
> > > > away, but rather stays at the last filter I used.
>
> > > > Did I leave out a step, or do I misunderstand what "All" is supposed
> > > > to do, or is it an error in the documentation, or what?
>
> > > > Ron
>
> > > > On Apr 16, 12:45 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > Just make sure you use rails-2.2.  It's probably easiest to
> > > > > temporarily uninstall rails-2.3 and activerecord/activesupport/
> > > > > actionpack/activeresource 2.3.  As you can see from my other post
> > > > > rails-2.3 support is coming, but it's not ready for beginners yet!
>
> > > > > cheers,
> > > > > Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to