Ok found it in a fork of the paperclip_with_hobo project. You have to
add something like this to your application.dryml:

<def tag="form" for="Photo">
  <form merge multipart param="default">
    <error-messages param/>
    <field-list fields="photo, description" param/>
    <div param="actions">
      <submit label="Save" param/><or-cancel param="cancel"/>
    </div>
  </form>
</def>

http://github.com/GertThiel/paperclip_with_hobo/tree/master

On Apr 24, 2:50 pm, Jarin Udom <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've installed the paperclip_with_hobo plugin and it generated the
> database fields correctly on my Photo model, but when I go to add a
> new Photo I get three string fields:
>
> Photo File Name
> Photo Content Type
> Photo File Size
>
> I've added <include src="paperclip" plugin="paperclip_with_hobo"/> to
> my application.dryml as the readme suggested and no dice.
>
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to