On Apr 25, 2:36 pm, Othmane Benkirane <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Thank you for your help, hobo_migration works good now, and I have generated
> my application fine. However, I don't see how I can do this :
>
> - Hide the Child classes
> - Just show the parent one
Hide where? In the nav bar up top?
Most apps end up with a custom nav bar. Copy it from app/views/
taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml and paste into app/views/taglibs/
application.dryml
> - When a new photo is created, the only thing which will determinate the
> child class where the object will be saved will be a select (or whatever)
> tag with the name of the child classes. Is it possible ?
You should be able to add an input tag to your form for your "type"
attribute.
>
> Thank you for your help again.
>
> PS: I haven't seen the child classes's tabs in the menu selection after the
> migration, by the way (and the edited form in the parent class doesn't affect
> the child one, which is annoying since I must do that because of
> paperclip_with_hobo's bugs).
Menu selection -- do you mean the nav bar? See above. Obviously,
I'm misunderstanding you for at least one of those...
cheers,
Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---