> However, my current application works as if there were no child classes at
> all : They are hidden from the nav bar, hidden in the associated classes
> (the class that they belong to doesn't mention them). I must manually type
> their name in the adress bar to see them.

Hmmm, that's not really what I'm seeing.  I'm not sure what's
happening in the nav-bar -- my child classes get trimmed because I
have too many models.

But in my app, submissions have_many files.  File is the base class
for remittance_advice, batch_report, etc.   But if I click on a file
in my submission, it displays it as a remittance_advice or whatever.

I don't think there's very much code in Hobo to have to do with STI --
it just renders the objects as it gets them.   If you give it a Photo,
it renders a Photo even if it really is a DogPhoto.

>
> Thank you for your help,
> Othmane Benkirane.
>
> PS : I have attached the current application. If you don't want me to do that
> again (if, for example, it's too heavy), just let me know. The parent class
> is Photo and the child classes are DogPhoto and LitterPhoto.

I don't think it bothered anyone because it was stripped on the way
through Google Groups. :)

Bryan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to