I'm working on a project with a has_many through and at one point I
remember it working beautifully. Now, it's just loading as a select
box without any attached javascript. I went back to try the agility
demo I did and it no longer works there. I've even created a new
project with three models, person and task with a person_task join
model and I still get nothing but a useless select box.

I've tried uninstalling the hobo gem and reinstalling it and that
didn't help at all.

Here's what I added for my simple test.

person.rb
  name :string #within the fields do
  has_many :person_task, :dependent => :destroy
  has_many :tasks, :through => :person_task

person_task.rb
  belongs_to :person
  belongs_to :task

task.rb
  description :string #within the fields do
  has_many :person_task, :dependent => :destroy
  has_many :people, :through => :person_task, :accessible => true

I added a couple people and then went to the new task screen. There is
a select box with the names, but it doesn't do anything. Not sure what
I'm missing.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to