To be clear, I wasn't the one who did the i18n port.

thanks,
Bryan

On Oct 10, 9:47 am, Kristian <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Bryan,
>
> Looks really cool! I am Danish and i18n has naturally been something I
> have also been looking for in Hobo. Great job!
> If you need some help uncovering DRYML for use with i18n, check out my
> DRYML logging project ;)
>
> http://github.com/kristianmandrup/hobo_dryml_uncovered
>
> I will see if I can help with the i18n effort once I get a hold of the
> design for my ExtJS Hobo integration... (ideas always welcome!) I have
> found that enabling loggingon DRYML is crucial for creating these
> kinds of extensions.... I think i18n should also be included in the
> documentation and Hobo book ;)
>
> Kris
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to