Actually. I guess mine is more up to date than soey's. I have
continued the fork, as I guess he is busy with other stuff.

I have updated it to be 0.8.8 compatible and now uses the ht() helper
and <ht> tag for translations (not ht() and <trans> as in soey's
fork).

I *highly* recommend it. This is not to brag of myself, because soey
is the main man behind the architecture and deserves just about all
the credit.

http://github.com/Spiralis/hobo-i18n

It is fairly complete and absolutely operational. On top of this
translation-tools would be cool, but not a Hobo 1.0 requirement in my
opinion. I have been using this stuff for almost half a year and Soey
about the same I think.

Merging it into the main trunk should be a small task imho.

What is needed is to take the readme.markdown and turn it into a
tutorial/recipe and a chapter in the upcoming book. I'd be happy to
help.

Have fun :)
Ronny

On Oct 10, 12:35 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Have you checked out this?  http://github.com/soey/hobo-i18n
>
> I'd like some opinions on it, it would be nice to get it finally
> merged.
>
> thanks,
> Bryan
>
> > > > On Oct 9, 11:33 am, "Gezin.us" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > >> Hi everyone,
>
> > > >> I am new to hobo. Hobo looks very promising to me, I'm using it  
> > > for a
> > > >> small project i'm currently doing. It is a project for a dutch
> > > >> customer. The web app needs to be in dutch so I decided to add
> > > >> localization to Hobo. If anyone has useful tips, please let me
> > > >> know. I
> > > >> am currently translating everything I stumple upon in hobo, using  
> > > the
> > > >> i18n rails support.
>
> > > >> Just to let you know.
>
> > > >> Thanks everyone for adding to hobo!
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to