Hi Geert,

I'm interested in that  hobo.nl.yml :-)
I'll take a look at the localized version of hobo as well :-)

Greets,

David

2009/10/14 Geert Rozendom <[email protected]>:
>
> Hi Ronny,
> I came accross your fork and used it with my project and it works
> super! I have updated some minor things for translation in the
> navigation card:
> diff -r vendor/plugins/hobo-i18n/hobo/lib/hobo/user_controller.rb
> ../hobo-i18n/hobo/lib/hobo/user_controller.rb
> 114c114
> <       options = options.reverse_merge(:notice =>
> ht(:"hobo.users.messages.logout", :default=>["You have logged out."]),
> ---
>>       options = options.reverse_merge(:notice => 
>> ht(:"users.messages.logout", :default=>["You have logged out."]),
> diff -r vendor/plugins/hobo-i18n/hobo/taglibs/rapid_navigation.dryml
> ../hobo-i18n/hobo/taglibs/rapid_navigation.dryml
> 73,75c73,75
> <         <li class='nav-item' param="logged-in-as"><a
> to="&current_user"><trans key="hobo.navigation.logged_in_as">Logged in
> as</trans> <name/></a></li>
> <         <li class='nav-item' param="account"><a
> action="account"><trans
> key="hobo.navigation.account">Account</trans></a></li>
> <         <li class='nav-item' param="log-out"><a
> href="&logout_url"><trans key="hobo.navigation.logout">Log
> out</trans></a></li>
> ---
>>         <li class='nav-item' param="logged-in-as"><a 
>> to="&current_user">Logged in as <name/></a></li>
>>         <li class='nav-item' param="account"><a 
>> action="account">Account</a></li>
>>         <li class='nav-item' param="log-out"><a href="&logout_url">Log 
>> out</a></li>
> 78,79c78,79
> <         <li class='nav-item' param="log-in"><a
> href="&login_url"><trans key="hobo.navigation.login">Log
> in</trans></a></li>
> <         <li if="&signup_url" class="nav-item" param="sign-up"><a
> href="&signup_url"><trans key="hobo.navigation.signup">Sign
> up</trans></a></li>
> ---
>>         <li class='nav-item' param="log-in"><a href="&login_url">Log 
>> in</a></li>
>>         <li if="&signup_url" class="nav-item" param="sign-up"><a 
>> href="&signup_url">Sign up</a></li>
>
> Futhermore, I have a hobo.nl.yml, maybe you are interested.
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Spiralis <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Owen: The first page on github at http://github.com/Spiralis/hobo-i18n
>> includes a short introduction.
>>
>> Those who want to use hobo-i18n will probably also be interested in
>> the default hobo files that was made in parallel with hobo-i18n:
>> http://github.com/Spiralis/hobo-i18n-locales
>>
>> The project is meant to hold hobo-i18n-default locales for each
>> country supported. Currently only English and Norwegian is available,
>> but I know that German is almost as finished as these two files. For
>> those interested in the German version please update the file from
>> soey's hobo-i18n-page and then ask me to pull it into this repository.
>> The german hobo-locale is inlined in the readme on the frontpage.
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ronny
>>
>> On Oct 11, 2:18 pm, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Hey Kris, if you can shoot me a short tutorial on localization using
>> > an example for the book I will edit nd exapnd...
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Owen
>> >
>> > On Oct 11, 1:47 am, Venka Ashtakala <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> > > I'm not sure if this is the 'hobo-approved' way, but this will work:
>> >
>> > > <h2 param="heading"><%= "#{t :new} User" %></h2>
>> >
>> > > 2009/10/10 Geert Rozendom <[email protected]>
>> >
>> > > > Matt,
>> > > > I tried that, but #{} does not get evaluated when it's in a .dryml 
>> > > > page. It
>> > > > generates:
>> >
>> > > >         <h2 param="heading">#{t :new} User</h2>
>> >
>> > > > in pages.dryml, but the view just shows #{t :new} User
>> >
>> > > > Anyway thanks for your reply.
>> >
>> > > > On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Matt Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> > > >> Due to the way DRYML is parsed, you're not allowed to put ERB brackets
>> > > >> in attributes. Use #{ } instead, and it should work.
>> >
>> > > >> --Matt Jones
>> >
>> > > >> On Oct 9, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Gezin.us wrote:
>> >
>> > > >> > Translated the taglibs fine. But running into something now when I
>> > > >> > modify the dryml generators. I want to generate the taglibs with a
>> > > >> > translate call in them:
>> >
>> > > >> >  <page merge title="New User">
>> >
>> > > >> > becomes
>> >
>> > > >> >  <page merge title="<%= t :new %> User">
>> >
>> > > >> > Anyone an idea how to do this?
>> >
>> > > >> > Cheers, Geert.
>> >
>> > > >> > On Oct 9, 11:33 am, "Gezin.us" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > > >> >> Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > > >> >> I am new to hobo. Hobo looks very promising to me, I'm using it 
>> > > >> >> for a
>> > > >> >> small project i'm currently doing. It is a project for a dutch
>> > > >> >> customer. The web app needs to be in dutch so I decided to add
>> > > >> >> localization to Hobo. If anyone has useful tips, please let me
>> > > >> >> know. I
>> > > >> >> am currently translating everything I stumple upon in hobo, using 
>> > > >> >> the
>> > > >> >> i18n rails support.
>> >
>> > > >> >> Just to let you know.
>> >
>> > > >> >> Thanks everyone for adding to hobo!
>> >
>> > > --
>> > > Venka Ashtakala, B.Eng, G.C. Eng
>> > > Venka Ashtakala & Associates
>> > > Software Development Consultants
>> > > Office:  +1-703-596-0287
>> > > Fax:     +1-815-550-1356
>> > > Mobile: +91 9886304317
>> > > [email protected]
>> >
>> >
>> >
>
> >
>



-- 
David Westerink

blog: http://www.davidakachaos.nl
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidakachaos
Hyves: http://davidakachaos.hyves.nl
msn: [email protected]

I never said it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you!!!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to