You can remove the signup action like you do any other action: auto_actions :all, :except => [ :signup ]
If you want to remove the login page, it sounds like you're still running in development mode, which makes things really slow. Passenger Phusion doesn't work in Windows, so I don't think you can move away from Mongrel easily. In production use, you probably want to stick it behind apache or another real web server, which will probably satisfy your IT guys. Nothing Hobo specific is required: Google for "apache rails windows" or something similar. For example: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/148838/how-do-i-configure-apache-2-2-for-ruby-on-rails-in-windows Bryan On Oct 13, 4:13 pm, Hobo_Fan <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi All, > > Recently my company IT security complained about the user account in > Hobo app. They think I should not allow user to sign up. And my app is > running under a Mongrel windows service, which they don't like. They > liek the terminal services instead. Is there any way I can remove the > login and signup from the app and only allow one user, which is the > admin to enter information? Where do i remove the login and signup tag > from the page? > > Is there a tutorial how to set up SSL on hobo? > > I appreciate your help... --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
