The first release of a gem for this project has now been released!

It can be found here on gemcutter:

http://gemcutter.org/gems/trace-util-adv

I also published it on Github and then set the source location in
gemcutter accordingly.

http://github.com/kristianmandrup/trace-util-adv

But somehow I can't install the gem on my machine!?
--
> gem install trace-util-adv

ERROR:  could not find gem trace-util-adv locally or in a repository
--

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

I have installed both gemcutter and jeweler and used

> gem tumble

in order to register gemcutter as a gem registry

Been following these screencasts:

http://railscasts.com/episodes/183-gemcutter-jeweler

and also

http://railscasts.com/episodes/135-making-a-gem

I'm curious if you can install it? or if you know someone who could
help me resolve this... ;)

PS: This is my first ever attemot at a gem release...
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to