I've been following the Agility tutorial step-by-step, and I've gotten
hung up at the user activation step.

After adding the Agility tutorial User Activation code to the user
model and the do_signup method to the users_controller, I get the
following error when attempting to add a new user: "undefined local
variable or method `errors' for #<UsersController:0x105dff4c0>"

if I remove the errors.blank? check in the do_signup method, I get the
same routing error blueHandTalking mentioned in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/browse_thread/thread/514e124dc6d9ccd4/70ab2511b80b0870

It's probably just a typo somewhere, but I've double-checked the user
& user_mailer models and the users_controller, and everything seems to
match up with the example files. What'd I screw up? :)

(this is w/ Rails 2.3.3 and Hobo 0.8.10)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to