Matt Jones wrote:
> 
> On Oct 29, 2009, at 2:12 AM, Nathan Henderson wrote:
> 
>> I've been following the Agility tutorial step-by-step, and I've gotten
>> hung up at the user activation step.
>>
>> After adding the Agility tutorial User Activation code to the user
>> model and the do_signup method to the users_controller, I get the
>> following error when attempting to add a new user: "undefined local
>> variable or method `errors' for #<UsersController:0x105dff4c0>"
>>
> 
> There is a typo - much like the following line, the errors.blank? line  
> should be this.errors.blank?
> 

Arg!  It looks like that was fixed months ago in my local branch and 
wasn't pushed.

sorry guys,
Bryan


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to