Am having same issues.
Took care of 'this.user.errors' but getting unknown local variable/
method error on

create :signup, :available_to => "Guest",
       :params =>
[:name, :email_address, :password, :password_confirmation
       :become => :inactive, :new_key => true do
  UserMailer.deliver_activation(self, lifecycle.key) if user.blank?
end

even if I change it to 'this.user.blank'.  Am still beginner with
Ruby, Rails, and Hobo and am drawing blanks on this one.

On Oct 29, 4:37 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Matt Jones wrote:
>
> > On Oct 29, 2009, at 2:12 AM, Nathan Henderson wrote:
>
> >> I've been following theAgilitytutorial step-by-step, and I've gotten
> >> hung up at theuseractivation step.
>
> >> After adding theAgilitytutorialUserActivation code to theuser
> >> model and the do_signupmethodto the users_controller, I get the
> >> following error when attempting to add a newuser: "undefinedlocal
> >>variableormethod`errors' for #<UsersController:0x105dff4c0>"
>
> > There is a typo - much like the following line, the errors.blank? line  
> > should be this.errors.blank?
>
> Arg!  It looks like that was fixed months ago in mylocalbranch and
> wasn't pushed.
>
> sorry guys,
> Bryan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to