I'd say adding has_many :through is easier.  A tweaked line of code in
each endpoint and an almost blank model (just the belongs_to
statements)

On Apr 20, 10:10 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> HABTM is defintely further down our priority list than has_one, so I
> wouldn't expect support soon.  Either reworking your models to use
> has_many :through or defining your own edit forms will work -- I'm not
> sure which will be more painful for you.
>
> Bryan
>
> Chris Apolzon wrote:
> > I've just started using Hobo, and boy is it great!  I was wondering if
> > anyone could make a suggestion on how to handle multi-model forms for
> > a habtm relationship.  The hobo built-in :accessible stuff is great,
> > but since it doesn't work for habtm, I'm not sure what the best way to
> > proceed is?  Are habtm r/s bad enough that I should try to re-work my
> > model?  If that isn't possible, do I need to override the hobo edit
> > form for this model and declare my own?  (Maybe using
> > accept_nested_attributes_for?)
>
> > Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to