Hi, I was getting this issue with 0.8.5 also.
Thanks, TF On 11/15/2010 01:52 AM, Owen Dall wrote:
Which Hobo version did you first run into this? (Sent from my iPad) ............................... Owen Dall Chief Systems Architect Barquin International Cell: 410.991.0811 On Nov 14, 2010, at 5:44 PM, Tiago Franco<[email protected]> wrote:Hi, Using Rails 2.3.8 and Hobo 1.0.2. The following route is listed when I run rake routes: championship_memberships_for_championship GET / championships/:championship_id/memberships(.:format {:action=>"index_for_championship", :controller=>"championship_memberships"} The route is made available through auto_actions_for on the ChampionshipMembershipsController. When I point the browser to http://localhost:3000/championships/4/memberships, the following error is shown: ActionController::UnknownAction (No action responded to 4. Actions: access_denied, authenticated_user_from_cookie, authorized?, complete_new_member_name, create, create_auth_cookie, destroy, edit, ht, index, login_from_cookie, login_required, model, new, redirect_back_or_default, show, store_location, and update): hobo (1.0.2) lib/hobo/controller.rb:23:in `call' hobo (1.0.2) lib/hobo/controller.rb:23:in `included_in_class' I've been fighting this issue for some time... Thanks, TF -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
