Do you still have the default rails route on the bottom of your routes.rb?

  map.connect ':controller/:action/:id'
  map.connect ':controller/:action/:id.:format'

I highly recommend removing this if you haven't done so already. I suspect this will only turn your error into a more standard 404, but it might help.

Bryan

On 10-11-14 05:44 PM, Tiago Franco wrote:
Hi,

Using Rails 2.3.8 and Hobo 1.0.2.

The following route is listed when I run rake routes:

championship_memberships_for_championship GET    /
championships/:championship_id/memberships(.:format
{:action=>"index_for_championship", :controller=>"championship_memberships"}

The route is made available through auto_actions_for on the
ChampionshipMembershipsController.

When I point the browser to http://localhost:3000/championships/4/memberships,
the following error is shown:

ActionController::UnknownAction (No action responded to 4. Actions:
access_denied, authenticated_user_from_cookie, authorized?,
complete_new_member_name, create, create_auth_cookie, destroy, edit,
ht, index, login_from_cookie, login_required, model, new,
redirect_back_or_default, show, store_location, and update):
   hobo (1.0.2) lib/hobo/controller.rb:23:in `call'
   hobo (1.0.2) lib/hobo/controller.rb:23:in `included_in_class'

I've been fighting this issue for some time...

Thanks,
   TF


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to