Yes, to do that you need to use --relocbuild, since any executables (heaps)
need to be rebuilt if the path changes.

Steps:
1. Copy your HOL directory to the new location, omitting any files that
match the patterns in tools-poly/rebuild-excludes.txt
2. Run poly --script tools/smart-configure.sml in the new location
3. Run bin/build --relocbuild in the new location

If there are additional developments outside of HOL that you want to build
using the newly located HOL, you may also need to use Holmake's
--relocbuild argument when rebuilding them initially (and also see
--nolmbc).