On 9/17/14, 10:24 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:
     >> > If I have more than one SSID, which PSK should the router use?
     >>
     >> Whichever ones authenticates the message.  The PSK is not transmitted.

     > I'm about to send a routing update, or whatever message. Which WPA2 key
     > does the router use?

You don't use that key for that.

You use a key that IKEv2 built for you, using that key to authenticate the
IKEv2 session.   The result shows up in a list of peers, if you have turned
off TOFU, then you'd have to authorize each one.

Which is "that key" here? I thought you said previously that "that key" was somehow derived from a WPA2 PSK. If not, I don't understand how IKE helps with the enrollment
problem.

References to TOFU would be appreciated too... google is not immediately helpful.

Mike