On Oct 20, 2014, at 4:52 PM, James Woodyatt <j...@nestlabs.com> wrote:
> I did read what you wrote, and I do not agree that you are taking into
> account my concerns.  Nevertheless, I shall stop arguing my case, and I will
> accept that I've lost it.

I persist in thinking that we are failing to communicate, but it would be a
fair criticism to raise that this stuff is difficult to converge on in an email
conversation, and a draft would be easier to discuss.  So I will try to write
one up in my copious free time this week, and then we can probably converge.
I hesitate to write the draft because I am not convinced we will wind up
actually doing what I am proposing, but it's probably worth it even if we don't
actually proceed with it.