perhaps it would be easier/better to pick a name from the "reserved names" at
the ICANN/IANA which cannot otherwise be used anyway?...

e.g. 2 character non-countrycodes:
QM      QN      QO      QP      QQ      QR      QS      QT      QU      QV
QW      QX      QY      QZ
XA      XB      XC      XD      XE      XF      XG      XH      XI      XJ
XK      XL      XM      XN      XO      XP      XQ      XR      XS      XT
XU      XV      XW      XX      XY      XZ

The above are considered "User-assigned: free for assignment at the disposal of
users" in the ISO3166 standard but are still reserved by ICANN/IANA not to be
used anyway.

Another option would be to add "-" or a digit to avoid collision, since those
are also not currently accepted in ICANN TLDs. e.g. .H1 , .h-h

Just some thoughts... rather than using an alphabetic "word"

Edmon