At 1:53 PM -0400 8/22/09, David Goldberg wrote:
One way to increase the likelihood that you will get a warm greeting when you offer to play duets spontaneously is to have digitized duets with you on a flash drive or on a camera chip wherever you go. You or your host will probably have a computer, and if the duets are written with both parts on the same staff, you can read them on-screen.

You and I have played hundreds of duets and we've never done that. I've done it only once, and that was in Prague. It was not comfortable.

Good idea about the flash drive - duets can be printed out and played.

Carlberg

--

Carlberg Jones
Skype - carlbergbmug