Hi Spring, hi HOT team members

This is not a critique of OSM tagging in general but about the
inexistence of documentation and the lack of
coordination/communication regarding tags used specifically in HOT.
With this thread I want to address HOT team members and experienced
HOT contributors.
I hope that this time they take the time to respond and act.

If you, Spring, want to help OSM I have a document for you from my
Osmaxx project which you could review from a GIS perspective (it will
be publicly available soon on github. In the meantime I'll send it to
you directly).

Cheers, Stefan