Very cool. Even for someone that knows most if the stack this is helpful. On Jul 22, 2015 4:50 PM, "Tajalli Spencer" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thank you, Christophe, very illuminating, esp. for a beginner with HOT > like myself. > > Tajalli > > On 7/22/15 1:21 PM, Christophe Rodier wrote: > > Hello, > > I've built something that I think/hope could be useful when HOT and/or > Missing Maps do a little intro about what OSM is during their workshops. > It's a collapsible tree visualisation of the OpenStreetMap stack to > present the components "OSM world". > > You can find it here <http://threefiftythree.com/osmtree/index.html>: > http://threefiftythree.com/osmtree/index.html > and the code is on GiHub: <http://bit.ly/1dP7gcL> > http://bit.ly/1dP7gcL > > > [image: Images intégrées 1] > > It's made with D3 and json. For now it's only in English, but I'm hoping > some people will volunteer to translate it in more languages. > > Hope you'll find it useful. > > Chris > > > > _______________________________________________ > HOT mailing > [email protected]https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot > > > > _______________________________________________ > HOT mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot > >
_______________________________________________ HOT mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
