Hi Christophe,

comments in-line...

On 22/07/15 22:21, Christophe Rodier wrote:
Hello,

I've built something that I think/hope could be useful when HOT and/or Missing Maps do a little intro about what OSM is during their workshops. It's a collapsible tree visualisation of the OpenStreetMap stack to present the components "OSM world".

You can find it here <http://threefiftythree.com/osmtree/index.html>:
http://threefiftythree.com/osmtree/index.html
and the code is on GiHub: <http://bit.ly/1dP7gcL>
http://bit.ly/1dP7gcL


Images intégrées 1

It's made with D3 and json. For now it's only in English, but I'm hoping some people will volunteer to translate it in more languages.
simple and intuitive, nice to use. An asset for education and training in OSM thanks to the easy and contextualised access to data.

Internationalisation: are you planning to use transifex, or carry on with github?

How is the graph maintained/updated ? e.g. if the community change/add new features, will it be updated automatically? do you need to trigger a somehow automated update process? Or do you have to do it manually, like adding a record in a file?



Hope you'll find it useful.
I do and I might well use it in my teaching. I suppose the license is cc-by-sa?

Thank you for this tool!

Rod




Chris



_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot


--
Rod Béra,  MCF Géomatique                /   Lecturer, Geomatics
           et SIG pour l'Environnement  /    and Environmental GIS
Agrocampus-Ouest|65 r.Saint-Brieuc|CS84215|35042 Rennes cedex|France
+33 (0) 223 48 5553 - [email protected]

_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot

Reply via email to