I think the main point here is that skill level required on that task should be
higher, and that the task instructions should reflect that. I’ve alerted the
HOT activation leads for Haiti, and expect that will be looked at soon.
On a related note I think there may be tasks overlapping the same area posted
on http://taches.francophonelibre.org/. Having another tasking manager instance
organizing tasks over the same areas without coordination with the HOT
activation leads is most certainly going to cause confusion, and best to be
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:36 PM, Severin Menard