Could be a good idea John. Is there a GitHub issue?

Mikel

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 5:12 PM, john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com>
wrote:

A suggestion would be for these types of tasks disable the tasking manager from
communicating with anything but JOSM its a bit drastic but where data quality
matters it is a very simple but crude method of keeping the very inexperienced
mappers away.

The other suggestion is disable Tasking Manager from permitting anything but a
JOSM mapper from validating but that would be on all projects.

Cheerio John