Mappers who are mapping directly in OSM maybe mapping at the same location
anyway.

The best advice on your project is upload every thirty minutes and refresh
every thirty minutes if you have the bandwidth.  If you don't have the
bandwidth then cross your fingers.

Before when this has happened the other project not using the HOT tile
server has been modified or taken down when the project manager has been
notified.

Cheerio John