Hi Jorieke,

The best option (from what you've described) that I can think of would be
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mendhak.gpslogger. I can
record tracks, and then upload them e.g. to dropbox. It's possible to
prefix the track names with device numbers, so you know which track is from
which vehicle.

The only issue may be that when I last looked, it required a bit of
configuration. I think there are config files that you can share, but then
they have to be dropped into the right location. Overall, it's a really
flexible and reliable tool.

(OSMAnd and to an extent Maps.Me can record tracks. OSMAnd can also ping a
server with coordinates, which would give you live tracking, but that may
not work well if you have poor connectivity, but I think GPS logger would
be better.)

It'll be important to ensure that the drivers are aware of the logging, and
to get their consent.
Bjoern