On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 8:34 AM Bjoern Hassler <bjohas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jorieke,
>
> The best option (from what you've described) that I can think of would be
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mendhak.gpslogger. I can
> record tracks, and then upload them e.g. to dropbox. It's possible to prefix
> the track names with device numbers, so you know which track is from which
> vehicle.

This was going to be my suggestion as well GPSLogger for Android, it
can auto start and auto roll over track recording files every day.

If they could just better automate the upload of tracks so it would
store and forward when wifi reached, it would be perfect.

Quite configurable to make sure it has minimum battery impact (but gps
always has some battery impact)

Cheers,
Blake

Blake Girardot