I won't be able to do anything until I get back from vacation.

To be clear a recording from many people that we combine into one intro and
outro is great. I'm thinking like "the real world" on MTV. But it really needs
to be the same one consistently. We need regularity. We can't risk people
recording full intros themselves for just their episodes because inevitably
people will leave things off or make mistakes.

I will try to record mine next week. Did we ever finalize a script or should I
work with josh on that?

Sent from my iPhone.