On 7/17/2014 2:42 PM, Joshua Knapp wrote:
After talking to Stankdawg, he brings up some good points in regards to people can say what ever they want in their shows. I like the idea that people get to say something positive about anHonestHost, but it open a risk of someone misremembering the special promotion, or get confused about something that they think is right. And then there is the cursing possibilities. While at times I can let loose a sting of curses that will make a sailor blush, I try really hard not to do it when I am talking about my company. With that said, here are the guidelines I ask for when you record your bit about us.

* Please only mention promotions you see here : https://anhonesthost.com/promotions
* Please refrain from swearing when talking about how awesome AnHH is.
* If you are unsure about something about AnHH, ask me. We have a lot of stuff that makes us better than the other hosting companies.

Some examples of that information:
https://anhonesthost.com/about/customers-bill-of-rights
https://anhonesthost.com/a-different-type-of-web-host

Also if anyone is wanting to give a go on the platform first had, I can get some shared accounts hooked up for a month trial.

--Josh

My own advice on this is to record one official one that gets it right. We are all used to using the one Ken gives us, why change now and run these risks?

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwil...@zwilnik.com